I use it, so you should too!

Monday 14 May 2007

Don't Worry, He's not in the Queue!

SO. I was in the queue at Greggs today, and there was a slightly crazy man in front of me. He was bald, which always makes me suspicious. Suddenly, out of nowhere, an equally crazy looking lady appeared. She sprinted (sprant?) towards the gentleman in front of me, and scooped him up, saying "Don't worry, he's not in the queue". The two of them soon vanished into the crowds.
When I'd got my drink, I returned to Oli, Glenn & Jenni, and asked if they had witnessed it. It transpired that the boys had remained oblivious to the whole thing. Had I been imagining things? Was I finally going mad? No. It seems. Jenni had seen it as well, restoring my faith in my sanity.

In other news:

  • Oli visited every shop in Sunderland in a vain hunt for clothes, only to return to the first shop we went to to buy the first things he'd seen, three hours earlier.
  • I ordered my Dinner Jacket for the Ball (I'm still looking for a date, ladies)
  • I bought some milk. That isn't newsworthy, but it does neatly round off the story.

No comments: