I use it, so you should too!

Wednesday 27 June 2007

My Exciting Life In Shildon!

I needed to get some credit for my phone, because I've ran out ('cos I've been texting this girl so hard it's clogged up my inbox! [yes, it's from Schnuckums]). Which meant going up the street to the cash point. Seeing as I was in the area, I decided to call in at Console Connections (the local indie game emporium). It was closed. Why do places close half-day on Wednesday? Shildon is the only place I know that does this. If this were Sunderland, not only would it be open, but I'd have at least four other game stores to peruse.

Then I decided to call in at the CoOp, because I wanted some chocolate. They didn't have any white chocolate, (which is the best type) and the regular chocolate was only these tiny little packs. So I figured "why bother?" If this were Sunderland, I'd have just gone to Tescos and got a huge slab of white chocolate for about 79p.

Shildon sucks :/

No comments: